JPMorgan Chase & Co. has partnered with Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center and TechSquare Labs to launch Ascend2020 Atlanta, a technology startup and small business support ecosystem for minority-led companies throughout Metropolitan Atlanta.
Ideation sessions, customer discovery workshops, product development guidance, industry mentors, and CEO-to-CEO networks that lead to the development of business models, strategic growth plans, customer acquisition and fundraising.
Access to Capital.
Relationships and alliances to facilitate information sharing for accessing capital through partnerships with CDFls, equity funds, and other capital partners.
Access to Markets.
Strategic partnerships to access markets and customers facilitated through Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council, Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Invest Atlanta and others.
Built to Meet You On Your Level.
- Access to ATDC’s educate programming
- Monthly sessions on inclusive innovation, entrepreneurship, and investment ecosystem navigation
- 10% discount for TechSquare Labs membership
- All Level 1 Programming
- Access to Mentor in Residence Network
- 20% discount for TechSquare Labs membership
- All Level 2 Programming
- Market Acceleration Program
- Personal introductions to coaches, corporations, and capital
- Complimentary TechSquare Labs membership for 1 year